Enrolment is a two-step process:
- To complete the registration procedure, you must fill out the online Registration Form, pay the necessary Application Processing Charges and upload your ward’s photograph and the mandatory documents listed in the form
- Once your application has been successfully registered, you will receive a verification through SMS/Email bearing a unique Registration Number which you will use throughout the registration process
Nursery Admission Procedure for Academic Session 2021-22
- The School gives priority for admissions based on criteria such as zoning, alumni status and alignment with the School's experiential philosophy
- For parents tied with similar points there is a lottery to assign seats
- Verification of students selected through the lottery will be sent to parents via Email/SMS
- A waiting list will also be maintained in case of future vacancies
Non-Nursery Admission Procedure for Academic Session 2021-22
- For non-nursery the procedure will also include an interaction and/ or entrance test depending on the class applied to
- The application fee amount is non-refundable
- The documents listed must be self-attested and uploaded online, as specified by School
- Admission will be granted post-verification of documents and payment of fee
- Admission will be confirmed only on completion of each of the following-
i. All information must be complete and accurate. In case any false, incomplete and/or misleading information is provided, Heritage reserves the right not to process the admission form; and reserves the right to withdraw any offer of admission made or granted at any point of time
ii. Admissions will be granted subject to payment of fees, completing the prescribed admission procedure and acceptance of all rules, policies and code of conduct applicable to Heritage student and parents/guardian
- We request that you carefully read the Fee Structure provided on the school website and make an informed choice. The fee in any grade may vary depending on the year of admission
- The age eligibility for Nursery is 3 - 4.5 years as on 31st March 2021
Uploading of mandatory documents
Note: Please keep scanned and self attested copies of mandatory documents handy to upload after the filling of the Registration Form. Below is a list of documents required to be submitted for verification.
1. Birth certificate with Date of Birth, child, and parent's name. (Please ensure that the child's name and DOB and parent's names are the same as provided in the Registration form).
2. Child's Adhaar card/Child's active passport (Optional)
3. Residence proof of either parent. (Any 2 documents from the list given below)
a) Utility bill (Water/Electricity/Phone)
b) Lease deed/Rent agreement
c) Bank statement or passbook
d) Passport/Adhaar card/Driving License
4. Proof of Alumnus of The Heritage School (Any Branch). Any document from the list given below
a) Migration Certificate of class 10th/12th
b) Transfer certificate
c) Marksheet of class 10th/12th
5. Legal Documents in case of separation/divorce/adoption/single parent
6. Applicant photo
7. Transfer Certificate applicable for all grades except Nursery (Please ensure that the child’s name, DOB and parent’s names are the same as provided in the Registration Form).
8. Bona Fide Certificate from current school confirming child’s name and DOB required for non-nursery grades.
9. Report card for the previous grade (showing promotion to the class for which admission is sought) can be submitted before joining the school.
Note: While the school will eventually need the hard copies of the above documents, to continue with the process (in the light of COVID-19 related restrictions), we would request you to upload fully filled, signed and scanned copies of the above documents.