Pre-Nursery Admissions are closed for Session 2022-23!
Registration Process (2022-23)
1. To complete the registration procedure you must:
- Fill out the Online Registration Form.
- Pay the necessary Application Processing Charges.
- Existing registration can upload documents and photographs here.
The list of mandatory documents is mentioned here.
The documents listed must be self-attested.
2. Once you have successfully registered, you will receive verification through SMS/Email bearing a Unique Registration Number which you will use throughout the registration process.
3. Application Processing Charges are non refundable.
Admission Process - Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG (2022-23)
1. A draw of lots shall be conducted to select children from amongst the registered candidates. Intimation to all the candidates who are selected by draw of lots shall be sent via Email/SMS.
2. The selected candidates must complete the following admission procedure -
- Submission of self-attested documents online, as prescribed by the school
- Acceptance of all rules, policies and code of conduct applicable to The Heritage School, Noida.
3. Admission will be granted post-verification of documents and payment of fee.
Note: All information must be complete and accurate. In case any false, incomplete and/or misleading information is provided, The Heritage School, Noida reserves the right not to process the admission form; and reserves the right to withdraw any offer of admission made or granted at any point of time.
Admission Process - Grades 1-7 (2022-23)
In addition to the steps mentioned above (Point 2 and 3 ), the process shall include:
- For Grades 1 - 3 - Interaction
- For Grades 4 -7 - Entrance Test (English and Mathematics)
- We request that you carefully read the Fee Structure provided on the school website and make an informed choice. The fee in any grade may vary depending on the year of admission.
- The age eligibility for Pre-Nursery is 2.5 years as on 31st March 2022.
- The age eligibility for Nursery is 3 years as on 31st March 2022.
- The age eligibility for KG is 4 years as on 31st March 2022.
For technical support and for admission related queries write to email@example.com