Registration & Admission Process (2023-24)
APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR SESSION 2023-24
1st list will be released on 17th september, 2022 along with a waiting list.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE FROM NURSERY TO GRADE 7 FOR SESSION 2022-23.
1. To complete the application procedure you must:
i) Fill out the Online Registration Form.
ii) Pay the necessary Application Processing Charges (non-refundable).
The list of mandatory documents is mentioned here.
The documents listed must be self-attested.
2. Once you have successfully registered, you will receive verification through SMS/Email bearing a Unique Registration Number
which you will use throughout the registration process.
Admission Process - Pre-Nursery, Nursery, and KG (2023-24)
1. A draw of lots shall be conducted to select children from amongst the registered candidates. Intimation to all the candidates
who are selected by draw of lots shall be sent via Email/SMS/Whatsapp message.
2. The selected candidates must complete the following admission procedure -
i) Submission of self-attested documents online as prescribed by the school
ii) Acceptance of all rules, policies, and code of conduct applicable to The Heritage School Noida.
3. Admission will be granted post-verification of documents and payment of fees.
FOR GRADES PRE-NURSERY, NURSERY & KG:
1. The age eligibility for Pre-Nursery is 2.5 years as on 1st April 2023.
2. The age eligibility cut-off for Nursery is 3 years as on 1st April, 2023 (children born between 30th September 2018 and
1st April 2020 are age-eligible for application to Nursery).
3. The age eligibility for KG is 4 years as on 1st April, 2023 (children born between 30th September 2017 and 1st April 2019
are age-eligible for application to KG).
4. All valid applications (meeting age criteria & complete in all respects) are considered for admission.
5. The school gives priority for admission on criteria like distance, sibling, alumni (from other branches) and alignment
to the School’s experiential philosophy. For parents tied with similar points there is a lottery to assign seats.
6. Intimation to all parents who are selected in the draw of lots will be sent via Email/ SMS/ Whatsapp message.
7. For selected applicants, the documents must be self-attested and uploaded online, as notified by School.
FOR GRADES 1 TO 8:
8. Shortlisting of applications for Grade 1 to Grade 8 will be done based on seat availability.
9. In case there is no vacancy, the application may not be processed.
10. This application fee is non-refundable.
In addition to the steps mentioned above, the process shall include:
For Grades 1 - 3 - Interaction
For Grades 4 - 8 - Entrance Test (English and Mathematics)
Note: All information must be complete and accurate. In case any false, incomplete and/or misleading information is provided, The
Heritage School, Noida reserves the right not to process the admission form; and reserves the right to withdraw any offer of
admission made or granted at any point of time.
We request that you carefully read the Fee Structure provided on the school website and make an informed choice. The fee
in any grade may vary depending on the year of admission.
For technical support and for admission related queries write to us at email@example.com.